Do you feel embarrassed every time you are asked to have tomato soup? Well, tomatoes are complete package of nutrients and antioxidants that help fight quite a lot of diseases as well as keep your health in good form. After speaking to a prominent dietician in the city, here is a list of the seven wonders that Tomatoes has to offer:
- Tomatoes, which are full of Vitamin A, help in improving your eyesight and in addition prevent night-blindness.
- Tomatoes have large amounts of the antioxidant Lycophene that is helpful in lowering the risk of cancer, especially lung, stomach and prostrate cancers.
- Single Tomato is able to give around 40% of the everyday vitamin C requirement, also contains vitamin A, potassium, and iron that is very important for keeping up usual blood good.
- The Lycophene present in tomatoes can ensure your good health against cardiovascular diseases.
- Consuming tomatoes regularly helps reducing the levels of cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood, reducing the deposition of fats in the blood vessels.
- Tomatoes keep your digestive system solid as it anticipates both, constipation and diarrhea.
- It also prevents jaundice and successfully removes toxins from the body.