A beautiful and attractive face is the dream of every person and it requires a healthy skin with sparkling eyes and rosy lips. There are some healthy foods which contain essential vitamins and minerals and these are required for the rejuvenation, replenish and to hydrate the skin and to increase the face beauty. Add foods rich in vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and vitamin E to increase the facial beauty. Lots of skin specialists adviced that foods should also be rich in fiber and antioxidants. Following is the list of some foods which can enhance your facial beauty.
1. Green Tea: Green tea is the rich source of antioxidants which are required to remove the toxins from the body. Accumulation of toxins is the main cause of skin impurities and can also cause of skin cancer. This can also develop early signs of aging. Take two cups of green tea every day. You can also take an iced green tea which can be a good beverage for the summers.
2. Salmon: Salmon contains carotenoids which also improve skin elasticity and thus avoid the early signs of aging like fine lines. Along with this salmon is also high in omega 3 fatty acids which are required to protect the skin from sun exposure, act as an antioxidant to avoid free radicals damage and also inhibit the production of androgen hormones that results in oily skin.
3. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are high in lycopene which is an antioxidant and is very good for getting a healthy skin. Tomatoes are also high in carotenoids which are required for maintaining the elasticity of the skin and are also good for eyes.
4. Eggs: Eggs are rich in essential amino acids which are required for the wear and tear of the skin. Biotin present in eggs also protects the skin from drying. Egg is also rich in B complex vitamins and vitamin A which are good for the healthy skin and eyes.
5. Walnuts: The omega 3 fatty acids present in the walnuts are required for the healthy and beautiful skin. They are also rich in vitamin E which is required for the good texture of the skin. You can also add some almonds, pistachios and pine nuts into your daily diet as all these are good for the skin health.
6. Sprouts: Sprouted beans are the rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C and proteins. They are also very high in proteins so contain all the essential nutrients for the skin and eyes. Add them as a snack or as a main food in your diet.
7. Mangoes: Mangoes are good for skin as they are rich in antioxidants. Mangoes contain vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, all these nutrients are the must have for the beautiful skin and eyes.
8. Saffron: Add a pinch of saffron into the milk and consume it every day. This is very good for getting a glowing complexion. You can also add a little bit of saffron into milk cream and apply it on the lips. This will be a natural lip balm.
9. Turmeric: Turmeric is the base of many Ayurvedic creams and lotions. This is the natural spice which clears the blood impurities and also gives a glowing complexion. Turmeric also avoids the inflammations. Thus a great food to add in the diet for enhancing the face beauty.
10. Water: Last but not the least is the water. Water is required for the detoxification of the body. It also regulates the proper blood supply to all over the body which is required for supplying proper nutrients to the skin. Take at least 8-10 glasses of water for the glowing and healthy skin.
By - Dr. K C Pant